Saturday 16 July 2011

Hope Solo

 Hope Solo

 Hope Solo

 Hope Solo sexy

 Hope Solo

 Hope Solo

 Hope Solo



fter watching the United States women’s soccer team’s incredible comeback in the 2011 Women’s World Cup quarterfinals against Brazil, I had a ton of things rushing through my head. What heart. What an improbable comeback. What a match. How cool was that to watch? Oh, and I have fallen helplessly, hopelessly in love with United States goalkeeper Hope Solo.
So here is my very private letter to Ms. Solo (who is single) letting her know how I feel.
Dear Hope,
You were incredible against Brazil, but that’s not why I’m writing this. I just want you to know that we’re perfect for each other. Yes, you read that right. You and I are completely perfect for each other. I’ll give you a minute so you can digest just how lucky you are.

Watching you go into beast mode during the match yesterday just did it for me. By the time you made your (I’m estimating here) 20th ridiculous save, I was swooning. What can I say? Experts all claim you’re the world’s best goalie, and, frankly, I can’t disagree with that…I can’t agree either, since I don’t really know anything about women’s soccer.
When you stopped that first penalty kick, and the referee awarded another, and you flipped out and got a yellow card, I was all set to throw down with that Australian broad who FIFA apparently deemed qualified enough to referee the match. Not that I’d ever hit a woman or anything I just mean that…moving on.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...