Wednesday 20 July 2011

Solo hope

  Solo hope

  Solo hope

  Solo hope

  Solo hope


 Solo hope

'm just excited for a change. I'm at that point in my career, I'm 27, where I just want something different. Going in, I don't know what to expect. I have a Brazilian coach. He doesn't speak English. I have a Brazilian goalkeeper coach, and he too doesn't speak English. I've heard his style is completely different than anything I've ever seen. As much as it's going to be interesting - I'm happy to have something new, because I think change is good. Check out the hair color. 
I love the draft picks that we got. We're putting together, on paper, an amazing team. I hope it all comes together on the field. We've got some of the best Brazilian players, who I fortunately played with while I was in Sweden. I lived with them and know them pretty well. It's all coming together. pretty well. We have, obviously, Chups (Lori Chalupny) and Tina (Ellertson). Tina and I played together at Washington, and on national team and now in St. Louis. It's perfect. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...